Per Wikipedia: “Hepatitis B is an infectious disease caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV) that affects the liver. It can cause both acute and chronic infections. Many people have no symptoms during the initial infection. Some develop a rapid onset of sickness with vomiting, yellowish skin, tiredness, dark urine and abdominal pain. Often these symptoms last a few weeks and rarely does the initial infection result in death. It may take 30 to 180 days for symptoms to begin. In those who get infected around the time of birth 90% develop chronic hepatitis B while less than 10% of those infected after the age of five do. Most of those with chronic disease have no symptoms; however, cirrhosis and liver cancer may eventually develop. These complications result in the death of 15 to 25% of those with chronic disease.
“The virus is transmitted by exposure to infectious blood or body fluids. Infection around the time of birth or from contact with other people’s blood during childhood is the most frequent method by which hepatitis B is acquired in areas where the disease is common. In areas where the disease is rare, intravenous drug use and sexual intercourse are the most frequent routes of infection. Other risk factors include working in healthcare, blood transfusions, dialysis, living with an infected person, travel in countries where the infection rate is high, and living in an institution. Tattooing and acupuncture led to a significant number of cases in the 1980s; however, this has become less common with improved sterility. The hepatitis B viruses cannot be spread by holding hands, sharing eating utensils, kissing, hugging, coughing, sneezing, or breastfeeding. The infection can be diagnosed 30 to 60 days after exposure. The diagnosis is usually confirmed by testing the blood for parts of the virus and for antibodies against the virus.”
“The hepatitis B viruses cannot be spread by holding hands, sharing eating utensils, kissing, hugging, coughing, sneezing, or breastfeeding.”
According to the CDC, hepatitis B has an annual incidence rate of approximately 3218 cases in the US as of 2016. The primary transmission vectors in the US are through childbirth with an infected mother, sexual intercourse, intravenous drug use, and unsanitary tattoo methods. In infants and children, it is almost impossible for them to be exposed through any vector other than their infected mother during childbirth.
When debating informed consent, it is important that people calculate the risk versus the reward for all options. Here are some facts, according to VAERS and the CDC.
- Since 2000, there have been at least 728 deaths reported to VAERS associated with the hepatitis B vaccine.
- Since 2000, there have been 35,870 adverse events reported to VAERS, with the vast majority of them falling between the ages of 1-5 years.
With no other data, it is clear that unless the mother was infected with hepatitis B at the time of delivery, children face a greater risk from the hepatitis B vaccine than they do from contracting and dying from hepatitis B itself. Since 2000, there have been an average of 3.8 million live births in the US annually. With 92% vaccination rates across the country, this equates to approximately 3.5 million children being vaccinated at 3 doses per child each year, leaving the odds of death at approximately 1 in 260,000 per individual dose, or 1 in 86,500 for the entire series. If the FDA’s assessment of reporting compliance is correct (<1%), these odds could be as low as 1 in 2600 per dose, or 1 in 865 per entire series. The problem with this calculation, however, is that we simply do not know the true number of deaths attributable to the hepatitis B vaccine due to our faulty reporting system. Other statistics (based upon estimated numbers of doses administered per the above calculation) reported since 2000 (rate reported/rate possible per FDA):
- 944 immediately life threatening complications (1 in 95,000/1 in 950)
- 691 permanent disabilities (1 in 91,000/1 in 910)
- 3586 hospitalizations or extensions of hospitalization (1 in 17,500/1 in 175)
- 12,622 emergency room or office visits related to complications (1 in 5000/1 in 50)
Some of the possible rates per the FDA are too chilling to want to believe, and to be perfectly honest, we are skeptical of them. This is the greatest problem with estimating risk versus reward when real numbers are deliberately obscured.
According to the CDC, only 90-95% of people develop antibodies to hepatitis B post-vaccination (full series) and have positive antibody titers for 30+ years.
Vaccine type: peptide antigen/fully immune
Contraindications (do not vaccinate):
- Allergic reaction after previous dose of any hepatitis B-containing vaccine or yeast or latex
- Infants weighing less than 2000g (unless mother is HepB+)
- Anyone with any moderate to severe acute illness
- Immunosuppresed (such as through steroids) or immunocompromised
Adverse reactions (as reported by the manufacturer):
- Allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, syncope, apnea, soreness, fatigue, headache, upper respiratory infection, injection side erythema/induration/swelling, lymphadenopathy, anorexia, agitation, insomnia, somnolence, tingling, flushing, hypotension, abdominal pain/cramps, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, erythema, petechiae, pruritis, rash, sweating, urticaria, arthralgia, back pain, myalgia, pain/stiffness in arm/shoulder/neck, influenza-like symptoms, injection site ecchymosis/pain/pruritis, irritability, malaise, weakness, thrombocytopenia, meningitis, encephalitis, encephalopathy, migraine, multiple sclerosis, neuritis, neuropathy including hypoesthesia, parasthesia, Guillain-Barré syndrome and Bell’s palsy, optic neuritis, paralysis, paresis, seizures, transverse myelitis, conjunctivitis, keratitis, visual disturbances, earache, tinnitus, vertigo, heart palpitations, tachycardia, vasculitis, bronchospasm, asthma, dyspepsia, alopecia, angioedema, eczema, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, erythema nodosum, lichen planus, purpura, arthritis, muscular weakness, abnormal liver function.
- As confirmed by VAERS, multiple deaths are reported each year after administration of any form of hepatitis B vaccine.
- In New Zealand, type 1 diabetes in children rose by 48% after a hepatitis B vaccination program was initiated. In Italy, hepatitis B-vaccinated children developed type 1 diabetes at a significantly higher rate than non-vaccinated children (RR = 1.40). In France, type 1 diabetes in children rose by 61% after a hepatitis B vaccination program was initiated. There is a 2-4 year delay between hepatitis B vaccination and a rise in type 1 diabetes, which is consistent with a causal relationship.
- Boys who received a mercury-containing hepatitis B vaccine in their first month of life were 300% more likely to have been diagnosed with autism compared to boys who were never vaccinated or vaccinated later. (Note: today, only the influenza vaccine issued in multi-dose vials contains significant amounts of thimerosal.)
- “Ten percent of pediatricians and 21% of pediatric specialists claim they would not follow ]CDC] recommendations for future progeny. Despite their education, physicians in this study expressed concern over the safety of vaccines.”
- This study analyzed the vaccination schedules of 34 developed nations and found that nations requiring the most vaccines tend to have the worst infant mortality rates.
- Children who received 3 or more doses of hepatitis B vaccines had a significantly increased risk of leukemia (OR = 2.6). Infants who receved hepatitis B vaccines were approximately 5 times more likely to develop leukemia.
- Baby monkeys that were given vaccines according to the CDC vaccination schedule had abnormalities in the region of the brain affecting social and emotional development. The vaccinated primates had altered amygdala growth, associated with social and emotional development. The vaccinated primates had a significant increase in total brain volume, a consistent finding in many children with autism.
- Children who were under-vaccinated due to parental choice had significantly lower rates of emergency department visits.
- “Aluminum has been demonstrated to impact the central nervous system at every level, including by changing gene expression. These outcomes should raise concerns about the increasing use of aluminum salts as vaccine adjuvants.” Aluminum-adjuvant vaccines can cause macrophagic myofasciitis. Clinical symptoms include myalgia, arthralgia, chronic fatigue, autoimmunity, and cognitive dysfunction.
- Infants who received several vaccines concurrently were the most likely to be hospitalized or die. This trend was more pronounced the younger the age of the child.
- Aluminum-injected mice showed significant deficits in memory and motor functions. They also had pathological abnormalities characteristic of neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Sudden deaths occur more frequently within a few days after hexavalent vaccines. 65 of the 67 deaths occurred in the first 10 days after vaccination; just 2 deaths occurred in the next 10 days.
- Aluminum remains in cells long after vaccination and can cause neurological disorders and autoimmune syndromes induced by adjuvants.
This is a no-brainer. If the mother does not have hepatitis B, the child has absolutely no need for the vaccine. Even for adolescents and adults, refraining from high-risk behavior such as unprotected sexual intercourse and intravenous drug use provides near-perfect protection from this disease. In almost every respect, it is transmissible in the exact same manner as HIV. We don’t know how you plan to raise your children, but we did not send our children off to play with prostitutes and heroin addicts when they were young. We didn’t consider letting them get prison tattoos. Each dose of this vaccine—of which your child would receive three of starting on first day of their life, then another series of three injections a few years later—contains 250mcg of aluminum hydroxide. To put this into perspective, the FDA requires black box warnings on all parenteral (IV/IM/SQ) products except vaccines that exceed 25mcg/L of aluminum due to studies that demonstrate that products that contain over 5mcg/Kg (body weight) have been proven to cause neurological and other organ damage. For a large, 9 pound baby, each dose of the vaccine would therefore amount to 31 times the amount the FDA states could cause brain damage. Even if a parent is willing to vaccinate their children for every other disease, there is no reason, on an individual level, that any child of an uninfected mother should receive this vaccine, and our recommendation is to avoid it entirely.